We pride ourselves on our practice of a relationship approach to lending. We differentiate ourselves from the larger banks, by providing the superior levels of service. We have a local Board of Directors and local market expertise, something you can only get from a local community bank. We can provide a better banking experience and we do it by building meaningful relationships with our customers.
Jessica Rich has worked in the financial industry as a banker for 25+ years. During this time Jessica has served in various roles as a result of opportunities provided thru multiple bank mergers and acquisitions. The various roles and responsibilities included:
- Currently Sr. Vice President Commercial Relationship Manager with Civis Bank
- Previously the District Manager for a highly successful market of Knoxville TN for US Bank Experience with leading a sales team and business development for the organization
- Experienced and had the responsibility for 36 branch locations for an institution that was in excess of$1.2 billion in assets
- Experienced and qualified lender for commercial, small business and retail lending as well as mortgage origination
- Experienced in all facets of branch management, sales and branch production for overall growth Of multiple branches
- Chief Operations Officer for Community Bank for 8 years. Experienced and in all facets of bank operations, including regulatory compliance, safety and soundness
- Experience In developing and implementing policies and procedures for various areas of the bank
- Experienced in the budgeting process for various departments and branches
Most Recent Accomplishments and Current Civic Activities:
2016 1 st Quarter Pinnacle Winner as District Manager with US Bank
2015 District Annual Pinnacle Winner with US Bank
2014 District Annual Pinnacle Winner with US Bank
Multiple Branches under my leadership were 2013, 2014 and 2015 Annual Pinnacle Winners Currently setve on multiple Civic Boards and Organizations.