We pride ourselves on our practice of a relationship approach to lending. We differentiate ourselves from the larger banks, by providing the superior levels of service. We have a local Board of Directors and local market expertise, something you can only get from a local community bank. We can provide a better banking experience and we do it by building meaningful relationships with our customers.
Frank Proffitt has worked in the financial industry for 40 years. He has a varied career experience ranging from opening de novo branches to managing regional branch networks and statewide special assets operations. Frank has worked for Farm Credit Services, Dominion Bank, First Union National Bank, Greene County Bank and Civis Bank. His preference is growing community banks in rural markets.
- Attended the University of Tennessee and graduated with a degree in Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- He is a Senior Vice President of Civis Bank and serves as Senior Credit Officer. Frank has worked in the Rogersville market for 22 years
- Immediate Past President of the Rotary Club of Rogersville
- Treasurer of the Board for Of One Accord Ministry
- Lay Leader for the First United Methodist Church of Rogersville
- Served as Chairman of The Hawkins County New Century Council (an interdisciplinary partnership between ETSU and the community)
- Leadership Hawkins
- Rogersville/Hawkins County Chamber of Commerce
- Church Council for Rogersville First United Methodist Church, Served on the District Finance Committee of the Kingsport District of the United Methodist Church
Brent Price has worked at Civis Bank since 1997, currently as Vice President and Branch Manager of the Church Hill Office. In addition to managing the Church Hill branch, he solicits and underwrites consumer, residential and commercial loans.
- Brent is a graduate of Tennessee Technological University (96)
- American Bankers Association of National Commercial Lending School at Southern Methodist University (02)
- The Graduate School of Banking at LSU (05)
- Southeastern School of Advanced Commercial Lending (06)
Current Civic Activities:
- Chairman of the Rogersville Housing Authority
- Board Member of Hawkins County Industrial Development Board
- Board Member of Holston Electric Cooperative